· FINISH YOUR DEGREE FASTER – Your education does not have to take ages. A three-year Bachelor’s and one-year Master’s lets you get straight to the point, requiring you to take only those classes which relate to your major. Less time means less money, but you will walk away with a respected & globally recognized degree from a distinguished university that is transferable around the world.
· AFFORDABLE TUITION IN THE UK – Higher education is expensive, but you’ll be pleased to know that tuition fees are less expensive in the UK than in the US. If you’re looking to study a program at one of the top higher education institutions at a price that doesn’t exceed your budget
· NO GRE / GMAT REQUIRED –The UK university admissions process for graduate courses does not require the Graduate Record Examination nor GMAT score for admission. All you need for your application is your GPA, reference letters, and a personal statement – it’s that simple!
· UK DEGREES RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONALLY –If you’re feeling deterred from applying to a UK university because you’re nervous about your career in the US or other popular countries, there’s no need! Our UK partner universities all offer programs that you can utilize when applying for jobs at home after your studies.
· UK DEGREES IMPRESS POTENTIAL US EMPLOYERS -American employers in general will be impressed with an applicant who has studied overseas, especially at a UK university. Not only is the academic standard at our partner universities valued and of high prestige, your experiences abroad will demonstrate that you are independent, open-minded, flexible and up for a challenge!