1. Birthplace of Culture – The French pride themselves on their cultural influence. It’s easy to see why!
Just think of all the contributions the French have made to society through the ages—chic fashion, sophisticated art house films, ornate decorative arts, to-die-for pastries, and, of course, some of the world’s best wines.
But, the French haven’t only contributed to the arts. You can also thank them for the taxi, antibiotics, and the metric system.So, why not take your education abroad to one of the world’s most famous destinations and take part in all that the French culture has to offer?
2. (Nearly) Unlimited Choices – France is home to an impressive 3,500 institutions of higher education!
That means your choice of schools, programs, and locations is almost unlimited. Take advantage and let your imagination run wild.
3. Not Just Paris—Although Paris is Great Too – If you’d prefer to trade in the fast-paced sophistication of Paris for a study abroad destination that allows you to slow down and appreciate the simpler enjoyments of France, there are several other cities that may be more to your liking.Take, for example, Lille—once voted one of France’s most underrated cities. Within 90 minutes, trains from Lille can also take you to London, Paris, and Brussels.
4. Warm Welcomes No Matter Where You Go – In recent years, France has made a large effort to recruit international students.
To do so, the French government has simplified the Visa process, and in some cases, even offers grants to entice foreign students to study abroad in France. This is great news for any prospective students outside of France and the EU who are unsure how the Visa process works to move to another country.
5. Once You’re There, Enjoy the Weather –A vast majority of France enjoys a temperate climate for most of the year due to its prime location. Students who do not like extreme temperatures will, therefore, find the weather in France extremely comfortable.
6. And Don’t Forget the Food –Fine wine and cuisine remains one of France’s biggest influences on the world.
Food plays a huge role in French society, and as an international student, you will not be disappointed.
Not only are there limitless new tastes to experience, its surprisingly affordable too.
7. Never a Dull DAY –As an international student on a budget, you will want to find a place where you can enjoy your new city without breaking the bank. France is your answer.
No matter where you study in France, there are plenty of chances to use your student status for free or discounted entrance into some of the world’s most famous attractions.
8. Land of the Chic – France boasts some of the most classic fashion brands in the world.With such huge fashion icons, it’s no wonder that the French pride themselves on their appearance.
No matter your age, gender, or body type, you will be able to learn a thing or two from the French’s chic style tastes, and your wardrobe will thank you for it!
9. Parlez-vous français?
If you haven’t already, you should try learning one of the world’s most beautiful languages—French. And what better way to do that than to study French in France?Learning another language opens both career opportunities and the chance to meet new people.
10. France, the Gateway to Europe – Did you know that France borders six separate countries?
With so many international neighbors, you will not only get to explore France but also many other European countries, like Germany and Spain.
Plus, France’s transportation system is affordable, efficient, and extensive. Therefore, whether by plane, train, or automobile, you can travel the world, even if you’re an international student on a budget.
And when you feel like returning home, as the world’s number one tourist destination, France will never get old!
So, what do you think? Does sipping coffee in a Parisian café or laying out on the beach in Nice sound like the perfect fit for you?