- Travel – Flights, Cruise Ships, trains, boats, buses, and rental cars.
- Hotels – Motels, beds and breakfasts, and rental condos.
- Food and beverage – Restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Entertainment – Movies, theatre, and sports.
- Tourist attractions – Historical sites, museums, and parks.
Career Overseas provides excellent opportunities in Singapore with guaranteed & internships while studying Hospitality Management courses!
Singapore is a modern, vibrant nation with an excellent educational system, providing numerous opportunities for internationals who wish to study abroad. Education is a priority in Singapore and the nation is recognized as a ‘global schoolhouse’. Today Singapore is one of the leaders in higher education both in Asia and Worldwide. Singapore prides itself in maintaining high standards of teaching and learning, as well as scientific research. Another great thing that makes Singaporean higher education stand out are the strong links with industry; as a student you will be able to gain practical experience and find employment more easily in your chosen field. The hospitality industry covers a variety of business, all focused on money spent for leisure. Some of the categories of businesses are: