- ttending events
- Visiting an event, backstage analysis and providing feedback with suggestions for improvement.
- Creative concept design The creation of a business concept in the field of hospitality or events. Devise and present an unforgettable experience.
- Event management During Event Management course, you will meet the world of event management. You get introduced to the sector, the management style and various suppliers. You will also look at event agencies, specific risks and the various event forms with their characteristics.
- Event Management Advanced During the course Event Management Advanced you will further deepen your knowledge of the Event Management field. The course consists of 5 themes:
- Branding & live communication City marketing International events Trends and developments Security and event logistics Event marketing Events and the link to brand identity, customer relationship management and sales. How to best use an event as a marketing tool.
- Event project management Applying generally accepted project management tools in the preparation and planning of events.
- Sports and festival management Crowd event management, focusing on sporting events and festivals. For examplet the management of event details as artists, athletes, location and security.
Career Overseas provides exciting study options of Event Management in Europe
EVENT MANAGEMENT IN EUROPE Event management is a recurring theme throughout the study programme. You learn all about organising events and event management is part of subjects such as event marketing. During the Event week, you take part in the event game which has you working in a team to come up with a concept for a business or charity. You take a look behind the scenes of events and corporations and take part in a variety of workshops. You visit a festival, a concert or a sports match and report on the organisation. Top Courses in Event Management. A course is a short, intensive academic program designed to teach working professionals new skills so they can become better employees. … Event management is a growing field that involves the planning of large-scale events such as festivals, trade shows and product launches.