WHY IMMIGRATE TO
Certainly, one of the most important aspects in people's lives, and in their decision to immigrate to Canada, is the ability to earn a livelihood. In view of Canada's geographic and political positions, Canada continues to provide a vibrant economy which continues to create jobs in virtually every field.
- The United Nations has ranked Canada the best place to live for five
consecutive years. Their surveys are based on quality of life, educational
opportunities, unemployment and crime rates, and life expectancy.
- Canada is a highly developed country, with excellent working
conditions, an outstanding education system, a very high standard of living
and a health care system ranked one of the best in the world.
- Each year, Canada welcomes more than 200,000 new immigrants. No matter
where you come from, once you are a landed immigrant you have all the
rights of Canadian citizen. The diversified backgrounds and cultures are
what make Canada unique.
- Canada is a country composed of immigrants from practically every
country in the world. Canada's success is largely due to the contributions
made by these immigrants.
- During the 1990s, Canada received between 200,000 and 250,000
immigrants per year
- The Charter of Rights and Freedoms entrenched in the Canadian
constitution guarantees such fundamental rights as equality, mobility and
legal rights, as well as freedom of speech, assembly and association.
- One of the best health care systems in the world- Canada offers a
system of socialized medicine, second to none. With leading doctors,
hospitals and medical facilities, Canada's health care is the envy of the
world, and it is accessible to all residents and citizens. Based on the tax
structures implemented, each of Canada's provinces administers its
services, generally free of charge to all patients. However, choice of care
is unlimited so you need not go only to a clinic which is mandated, but
rather, you can choose your own doctor, with whom you feel comfortable.
Canadians enjoy the benefits of the best health care system in the world.
More than 400 occupations are open to migration .These include Engineers --
agricultural, aerospace, bio-medical, civil, mechanical, chemical etc.,
- Technologists and Technologists of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.,
- Computer system analysts, programmers and operators
- Therapists and nurses,
- Salesmen, wholesale purchasers,
- Advertising and Marketing Personal,
- Cooks and Chefs,
- Lawyers and many others.
Assuming that they meet the prerequisites, applicants are then assessed
according to various selection criteria by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
officials and applicants must attain a minimum score of sixty-seven (67)
points out of total 100 overall in order to be eligible to become permanent
residents of Canada.
Please get in touch with us to help us evaluate your case for selection for
WHY HIRE US?
You don't need to engage anyone to file your application. However, there are
certain big advantages of doing so.
You are most welcome to come to our office and and experience the professional treatment to your immigration requirements.....
- Being the professional, we can prepare and file your application within a very short period of time, which is practically not possible with your own.
- Also, we can ensure that no document is left out which might consequent
delay of months.
- Prepare and present your case comprehensively and flawlessly, which
eliminates the chances of your application being refused, Thus saving your
time and energy both.
- We also increase the chances of a visa being issued to you without an
interview, by presenting your case flawlessly and comprehensively with our
- We also train you to search for and find a job in Canada
- We can also assist you with the post landing services.
We have tried to summarize the entire Skilled Category Immigration Process
in following three stages:
Skilled Category Immigration
Processing Time – 30 months
- 40% of the processing fee.
- Signing of the contract.
- List of the documents required – will be given to the client, for eg. C/V,
Personal Profile, Education Certificates, Experience Certficates, Personal
Profile, IELTS score card, and Financial Documents (sample of each
documents will be given)
- Rs.19,000/= Embassy Fees to be taken from the principal applicant (In case
the entire family wants to immigrate then this fee is 19,000/= per
applicant and 5,200 per kid) payable to Canadian High Commission.
- This fee is non refundable.
- The client receives his FILE NO. from the Embassy, which is an acknowledgement
of the Clients Identity number that his file is at the High Commission for
- This process might take 2-3 months- from the date of filing the case
- 40% of the total package fee is taken
- The client is given a list of the various job banks in Canada, where he can
send an updated copy of his CV through e-mail/post, -- (Selling Point)
After receiving the file no. the client can continue to update
us about his profile for eg. The current copies of his IT’s, enhancement in his
educational qualifications if any, Job change, etc. so that we can inform the
- The client receives either an interview call from the Embassy or a letter for
getting his Medical done. If he receives a call for an Interview then he will
be trained by us
for his interview at the High Commission.
- If the client receives his letter for Medical directly, then it means that
his interview is not required at the High Commission.
- At this point we charge the balance 20% of the professional Fees
This is the final stage of the entire Immigration Process and
at this point the Right of Landing Fees is demanded by the High Commission.
High commission demands for this fees along with the medicals. This fees is
Rs.33,640 per applicant and for Kids it is zero.
This fee is 100% refundable in case the VISA is rejected.