- According to official statistics, Hungary is amongst the 20 safest countries around the world (Global Peace Index 2016 Report).
- Hungarian higher education has an impressive international reputation; Hungary is also known as the home of academic excellence with its 650 years of experience.
- Hungary is proud to be in the top 20 of countries with the highest number of Nobel Prize Winners per capita.
- You can get a European degree for a fair price – studying in Hungary is a good investment. Different scholarships are available for international students.
- Hungary is in the heart of Europe, and you can travel around easily – and you can explore the Central European region.
- Hungary is a great place to discover, with numerous World Heritage sites nationwide.The country has a rich cultural life and long-standing traditions.
- Hungary offers a vibrant life for young people with many indoor and outdoor activities. People are helpful and ready to help whenever you need it.
- There are 66 higher education institutions in Hungary, ranging from small universities of applied sciences to top research universities.
Career Overseas provides best opportunities for higher studies in Hungary!
Study in Hungary – the place to be, the place to study Since December 21, 2007, Hungary has been a member of the Schengen Area, and applies the Schengen legislation in full. The most important issues to Hungary’s Schengen membership are: