Ireland is a beautiful island, combining contemporary modern cities with a countryside, city steeped in history, and a rich natural habitat. Renowned for friendliness and safe, English-speaking country offers the warmest of welcomes to students from all over the world.
Reasons to study in Ireland
- Ireland is a friendly and safe country – with a hospitable and welcoming nation of people.
- English-speaking country – Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the Euro zone.
- Internationally Recognised Qualifications and Extensive Choice – Students can choose from an extensive range of courses to meet their needs in colleges and universities recognized for their excellence worldwide.
- Supportive Learning Environment – Dedicated international offices work closely with academic, administrative, and specialist staff to fully support students throughout their time in Ireland.
- Innovative and Creative Culture – Ireland is known for its entrepreneurial society: Eight of the world’s top ten ICT companies and nine of the top ten Pharmaceutical companies have their European base in Ireland.
- Distinguished Graduates – Ireland’s graduates are innovators, leaders and ambassadors for excellence all around the world. Qualifications earned and connections made in Ireland deliver a passport to success and a high rate of employability after college.
- Leading Global Companies in Ireland – Companies who require a skilled, educated and highly capable workforce to drive their success choose to locate in Ireland; including Google, Facebook, Pfizer, Apple and Intel.
- Gateway to Europe – Ireland is a gateway to Europe. Many students who study in Ireland take time during their school holidays to visit the UK, France, Spain, Italy, and other European countries.